I lived in Brainerd, MN for five years. Going back to see my momIt has been record highs here in Florida. I have my air conditioning on and I'm still wearing flip flops. I'm sharing this because I'm going somewhere that is the complete opposite. Minnesota.....! Yep that is right I'm leaving tomorrow to visit my mom for a week. I most likely won't be posting anything until I get back from my trip. Then again I might!
My mom told me that it's suppose to snow when I arrive to Minneapolis/St. Paul tomorrow night. YIKES..... I still can't believe people live in that state? It is so........ fetching COLD!! Anyway my mom reassured me that she has plenty of winter clothes and coats to borrow. Since I now live in Florida I really don't own a lot of warm clothing. I will fill you in on the details of my trip and what not. Please stay tuned and wish me luck in the state of global warming... Oh I meant global freezing....!



1 comment:
Hehee, good luck, girl!
And congrats on your new calling)))
See you soon. Please call or email me when you get back.
Post a Comment