Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Keep Them Coming!

Its October...which means it is time for another visit. Our new visitors are Tim and Conny Anderson! I'm excited that my sister Conny and her husband Tim are here to visit for a week. They have a time share in Orlando so they are not staying with us, but we have already done some fun things with them. They are staying at Westgate Resorts and it is beautiful. They are staying right in front of a beautiful lake. We went to the resort on Monday had free BBQ along with boats and paddle boats. They have like 3 or 4 different swimming pool areas. Carson didn't have school Monday and I kept Chase home for the day so we can spend it with Tim and Conny. The kids had so much fun swimming and going on the paddle boats.

I can't believe its the end of October and we are still able to go swimming. The kids loved it because it has been a month since we have gone to our neighborhood pool. It's been in the upper 80's and into the 90's this week. It is way too hot for fall! The boys even got a little tan from being outside all day. It's great to have Conny and Tim visit Florida, because usually I'm visiting them in Tennessee. I love when family comes to visit and I'm able to show them around. I thought I would post some pictures of what we have done so far.

In the pictures below are the kids swimming in the pool. Tim, Conny and Avery ready to get wet, and then Tim and Carson doing some fun tricks. The paddle boats were so much fun and we decided that we would have the boys go together and the girls go together. It was so cute because Carson and Chase at one point were paddling Tim around and thought they were pretty cool to be driving the boat. After we got off the boats Chase being Chase says out loud " Woo, I'm tired of being the captain"! He talked about being the Captain of the paddle boat the rest of the night. Classic.







No comments: