Pictures below are doing one of her fancy moves on the floor, doing the splits, an arabesque', and passe'. The best part is she is doing this while holding onto a Barbie DVD! Love her..
Friday, October 23, 2009
Pictures Of The Week
Avery loves Barbie anything. She especially loves her Barbie movies. Today she held onto one of the Barbie DVDs and danced around the living room. I had to grab my camera and get some shots of her dance moves. She actually knows a bit of ballet and when I say the name she knows how to do the move. Of course I would love for her to love dance like I always have, but I'm for sure not pushing it. She is only 2! I talk about dance and dance around with her when music is playing. I hope to put her in a mommy and me class when she turns 3 this next year. I can tell she has a few skills on her. She cracks me up and I just enjoy her being her little self.
Pictures below are doing one of her fancy moves on the floor, doing the splits, an arabesque', and passe'. The best part is she is doing this while holding onto a Barbie DVD! Love her..



Pictures below are doing one of her fancy moves on the floor, doing the splits, an arabesque', and passe'. The best part is she is doing this while holding onto a Barbie DVD! Love her..
Labels:
pic of week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is so cute. I know, the other day Lydia was outside dancing and she kept saying "arabesque" and doing that dance move. I didn't even know what that was until she showed me. She loves dance and I too hope that Lydia loves it as much as I did and still do. Avery is adorable! Glad you have a little girl to carry on your talent!
Post a Comment