Friday, April 9, 2010

1991 Ford Explorer Commercial

I can't believe I actually found it! I did, I did! This is a commercial I was in when I was 11 years old. My younger brother was also in it. You can see us both. We sit right next to each other. My brother Kerby has really blond hair and I am the only young girl. There is a part were I reach back to grab a hat and put it on my brothers head. You might have to watch it a few times to see me as the commercial is going. It goes really fast. You can see me get out of the car and then roasting a marshmallow in the last scene. It is so nice to have YouTube. I have found almost everything except my Cheerios commercial I was in. I will keep searching though. Enjoy

2 comments:

Ute Family said...

That's so funny..and awesome that you are finding all of these things on youtube. I tell you, you can find anything on the internet if you search long and hard enough.

Also, I can't believe that story about you getting punched in the face. My jaw dropped for about 30 seconds. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It makes you wonder how these people were raised to think it's ok to do something like that, especially to a complete stranger! Glad you're ok though!

Amber M. said...

That's so great!