
Carson showing his troop number

I can't believe time has just flown by. I really feel old now that my son Carson has officially turned 8 years old and is now able to join the Cub Scouts at church. We got his shirt and patches a few weeks ago. Good thing I know how to sew because there will be a lot of that going on. We also got Carson his Cub Scout book that he will be using often. He has been really excited for this moment mainly because he can't wait to earn his patches and belt loops. He learned his salute the second week he went to Cub Scouts and passed a few other things right away. He is really self motivated and gets into it. This Tuesday he learned how to fold different types of paper airplanes and also they learned to make Boon Doggles. I think I got the word right? Well since the pictures above he now has his belt, yellow hanker chief and hat. He looks so grown up as well as a fine young man. I know he will do awesome in Scouts and can't wait to work with him on his book. Love ya bud!



No comments:
Post a Comment