Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Carson's Baptism

Carson Baptized April 23,2010







We are so proud of you Carson for taking this special step. To see you and dad together in the water was very special to me and your family. I hope you will always be able to remember the feeling you had when your dad baptized you and also when you received the Holy Ghost. You are such a blessing in our family and I know you have great blessings ahead. We love you so much.

3 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Wow! I can't believe he's 8! Way to go Carson!!!

Ute Family said...

I can't believe you have an 8 year old! Aren't you younger than I am...I only have one kid and she's 3!

So cute and I'm glad the day turned out to be so special. I was looking at the pics and noticed that the dress that Avery is wearing was Lydia's Easter dress a couple years ago! Love that dress! Kohls I think! Right?

michelle said...

What a special day. I can't believe Carson is EIGHT. What happened?!

p.s. love that avery is posed. so cute.