Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love This Place!

I love this water park at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Florida. I know its a not so cool name for a resort, but it is awesome here. You can go to this link GAYLORD PALMS to see more of the resort. Jason's dad Gary happened to have a work convention here in Florida at this resort. So it was perfect for us to visit him when he was in between working. We brought bathing suits and had a ball. The kids section for the pool area is just perfect. There is a water slide and a splash area that you can see in the pictures. The pool is a salt water pool which I love. The kids spent the whole time in the water without needing to sit out. Grandma was a trooper for helping out with the kids in the pool. I think she was in there for over 5 hours one of the times we went. A stranger even came up to her and asked if she was applying sun screen often. It was pretty funny. We will for sure be visiting this place throughout the next few months. It is the perfect place to take the kids for pool day. Gotta love the Gaylord! :)






1 comment:

courtney.jean.photography said...

WE ARE GOING THERE NO MATTER WHAT!!!