Just so everyone knows... I am back! Not fully doing things with my right hand but back in the sense I can move my fingers again and do small things around the house. I wish I could say that I love having a good excuse to do absolutely nothing. Not me... I go crazy laying in bed that long. The day I got home I was already thinking of the next purse I want to sew. I also wanted so badly to clean my kitchen. I know I have issues, I at least can admit them. I am so thankful to have a very supportive and helpful husband who did all he could so I could just sleep and heal for a few days straight. Jason is a trooper and is very patient with me. I am so happy I get to have my stitches out next Monday! I think I will be able to do so much more as well. The doctor did tell me that It will be a good 6 weeks till I can fully be back to lifting heavy items and so on. I can handle that. I feel so behind on the house and also I am so dying to sew again. I have a lot planned in my mind :)
Oh I want to give a shout out to my husband Jason who dressed Avery so cute while I was down and also did a great job on her hair. He did this all by himself. He is a good man. No complaints here :)



No comments:
Post a Comment