Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Might Be Out For A Bit

I am having surgery tomorrow morning at 6:00 am. This will be interesting since I am so not a morning person. Well the time has come for me to take care of a few health problems. I will be having carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand. Of course this is my dominant hand that I do everything with. Healing time can't come quick enough. I have heard mixed reviews on arpal tunnel surgery. Some say they healed fast and they were back at work in no time. Others say it was horrible pain and it took them months to heal. So of course with being a full time mom and having a husband travel most the week I am hoping for the fast route. I have been cleaning and doing laundry like crazy and still don't feel like I have touched all that I need to. I am just simply going to let it go and stop stressing about it. I really am going to focus on healing and taking it easy. I feel sad because I have to put my sewing on hold for who knows how long and I have so many things I want to make. I also have so many shelfs and rooms to go through since we most likely will be moving in two months. I will keep you posted as time goes on how I am doing. Like I said I might be out for a bit.


On the other hand ( no pun intended) I got my results back from my MRI on my hips and also arthrogram. I will be needing surgery on both my hips. I don't have to get hip replacements thank goodness, but I will have to have each hip done sepratley and that means more surgery dates to come. I really have a good doctor and I am actually excited to think I can be fixed finally! I am having whats called hip surgery with iliopsoas releaseThey also will repair any torn cartilage. So I have a few things on my plate besides the daily stuff. I know everything will go well and I hope for a speedy recovery. Be back soon :)

No comments: