
My baby is growing up way to fast. Avery will be 3 April 3rd. I remember just last week we celebrated her 2nd Birthday. What is going on around here? Well I can't say enough about how lucky and how blessed I am to have my little girl. I really don't know what I would do without her. Avery is very aware of her Birthday and she constantly reminds us daily. She is so funny because when she says Birthday she says it like. "It's my Dirthday"! It is so dog gone cute!
Avery weighs just about 35 pounds now and she talks way too much in my opinion :) As you can tell in pictures and my writings about Avery she is no tom boy. She is as girly as they come and I am so happy she is that way. I only got one girl so the fact that she is all girl is so wonderful to me. She still twirls when she walks and chase's instead of runs. She totally sings to songs and dances to any good beat. She loves watching me get dressed up for church and put makeup on. She still requests to wear dresses everyday and reminds me she needs a bow for her hair. Its the best :) She is my little side kick for sure. We need to stick togeher since their are only two females in the house. Avery has also really been into making art work and using scissors and tape. She loves glue sticks and for that reason alone I am hiding them as we speak. She loves to watch her brothers play Wii and makes pretend with the boys when she can. She is way bossy though. She wants it her way or they highway. She can throw a good tantrum and will stick it out with the best of them. She is daddys girl still and makes Jason melt when she cuddles with him. She loves her Barbie movies and building with her pink Legos. She has a smile and laugh that can turn a frown upside down. She is very spoiled by her older brothers and she knows it too. She is for sure one of a kind and I love her so much. Happy Birthday Avery! We love you :)



No comments:
Post a Comment