Friday, March 26, 2010

Mommy and Me



Finally I have finished the two skirts in the picture. I have had them cut out since the end of last summer. It has been on my to do list for a long time and finally I did it. I really love this fabric and you might remember on the post below the two dresses I made for a friend. The best part of being able to sew is that I can have fun with my little girl matching. I love that she loves to match me and she gets so excited every time I make her a new dress or skirt. I don't know if this will last much longer but I am loving every minute while it does. :)

2 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

You both are so cute! I love the skirts, and especially the fabric!

Ute Family said...

Oh my goodness, so dang cute! I SOOO wish we lived closer to eachother so you could teach me how to sew or I could just pay you to make me these adorable matchy clothes for my family! What a cute picture!

And how cute if Avery?!!! Love her dancing. She actually better than a lot of the 3 1/2 year olds in Lydia's dance class :) No joke!