Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Me The Teacher?
So I have put my mind to it and have been starting a little school time with Chase and Avery. It is going well and I actually am enjoying it. I don't do anything crazy... just mainly spending time with them talking about books and asking them questions. I also had them both work on some puzzles since Chase loves doing that. Avery had a lot of help from her brother though. I also read the book The Tiny Seed to them and then they drew their own tiny seed then drew a flower next to it. It was fun to see them giggling and having fun with this. I then put some music on and we pretended to play instruments around the counter like a marching band. Avery thought that was the best ever. I never thought I would be able to be a teacher of this kind, but I actually can be open to the possibility's of it in the future.


Labels:
kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment