
So my oldest turns 8 on April 5th. How did 8 years go by so fast. This is when I feel old. Carson is finishing up 2nd grade and is excited to be a 3rd grader and finally get to go to school with Chase. He is such a special boy and he keeps us all grounded. He will be getting baptized April 24th. This is going to be such a special day for him. He also gets to have his dad baptize him. I still can't believe this is already here. I still am trying to find a Cub Scout uniform for him since he will be starting in a week. Carson once again has grown so much this year. He is excellent in school, and has received many awards for his behavior. He also is on the honor role for his grades. He is a great help to his younger brother and sister. He is so patient with Avery even more then me sometimes. He loves learning and loves to ask questions. Carson was diagnosed PDD Autistic when he was 2 1/2 years old. He has had help since then in school. He recently has been doing so well that they have allowed him to stay in his classroom full time now and less hours with a speech teacher. One of my favorite things about Carson is his smile. He might not talk much or show interest in what you are doing, but when he smiles from across the room he brightens everything around him. He is so smart and so kind. Happy Birthday Carson you are a wonderful boy.



1 comment:
Carson is such a sweet boy. I agree with you that his smile brightens my day every Sunday. He always makes great comments in class. I would have never known he ever had any form of autism. I can't wait to go to his baptism. :)
Post a Comment