
I think my favorite thing to do with my family is go to a park. I loved going when I was young and loved running around with my many brothers and sisters. Last Saturday Jason and I decided to go park hunting. We found a park we haven't been to yet and it was awesome! I only was able to get a few pictures of the kids because my camera died. This park was huge and it even had a serenity garden that you can walk through and look at plants and flowers. It was just so peaceful I was thinking I could use one of those in my backyard :) Carson and Chase ran around pretending to be super heroes and Avery just kept following them around. She is one fearless girl though. She climbs and runs around the playground with total confidence. Of course I am cringing! I for sure will be back to visit this park soon.



1 comment:
You forgot to tell us where this amazing park is. It looks way fun!
Post a Comment