Saturday, May 22, 2010

All Dolled Up!





What happens when you have two sisters that love fashion and hairstyles? Avery becomes their life size doll. Also Avery getting all the attention she loves in the world! Avery loves her Aunts!!!

Here are a few pictures of Avery after Conny and Quincy got to her. Avery loved every minute like usual and followed the girls around like a little puppy dog. Avery loved Deedra as well and thought it was so special that Deedra painted her toe nails pink one morning. Avery really could use a little sister to dress up and practice doing hair on. Avery also recently got her own mini blow dryer. I broke down and found one a few weeks ago because she is so independent that she knows how to brush and blow dry her own hair after taking bath. I don't make this stuff up. My sisters got to see it all first hand and were amazed how well she could do this. Avery also knows all the lingo for hair accessories and styles. She even will ask for a "Swoop Bang" and curls if she knows its church day. She cracks me up and is so much fun! I love that she loves dressing up and feeling girly. I sure got my girl.
 






1 comment:

courtney.jean.photography said...

That is the cutest thing in the world! I love those pics of her... we'll have to do a shoot that way too!