Monday, May 10, 2010

Back To Siesta Key Beach



All I can say is that I just love this beach. I know I have blogged about it before, but man I could live there no problem. Since my sister is in town visiting we had to take her and her friend to one of the most beautiful beaches. The sand is no joke like powder or silk. The water is just gorgeous. It is so calm to be there and just watch the kids have a ball. They still love building there sand castles and being thrown around by their dad in the water. It was the perfect day on Saturday. I just love living in Florida. It is like being on vacation every day. I love these pictures of the water and some condos right on the beach.

1 comment:

michelle said...

So pretty. When we come visit (which we really need to do), you have to take us here. I love a good beach and this looks insane.