Monday, June 21, 2010

Back To The Grind

So I have so many posts that I need to post but I don't even know where to start. My sister just left today to go back home to Kansas. Courtney and her son got to visit for almost two weeks this time. I was so glad to have her stay longer then a week. There is so much to do I feel like we never get to just chill some. Well anyway I have so much to post and once again no time it seems to fit it all in. I have a ton of stuff to catch up on, along with the kids swimming lessons, church calling, and I also was asked to go to Girls Camp this Friday to be one of the speakers. Yikes! so much to get ready for. I will post as soon as I can :)

No comments: