Monday, June 7, 2010

What's New?

Everything!

I feel so behind on my blogging. The biggest excuse is having surgery on my left hip. My next excuse is having visitors in town again. My last excuse is everything else! Really I have been going going going. My hip is healing faster then I thought which is good. The down fall is I still have pain constantly so I am always taking my pain medicine. I started physical therapy and have been very diciplined doing it. I have to ice a few times a day since it is so sore. I can basically walk normal except when it comes to stairs and getting in a car. I have to slow my self down and take my hand to help lift my left leg up. That is where I hurt.

I can't believe its already June!! I feel like time is no more. I actually feel like time is racing itself! I am glad I am fixing my self up while I am young because otherwise yikes I might not keep up! I have the greatest support here in Florida. My ward family is the best and I couldn't have healed as fast as I did wihtout all of them. I have had the best meals for 10 days as well :) I am so greatful for the power of prayer and fasting. I know that this is also a great healer in peoples lives. I was so glad to be back in church Sunday and see all my friends. I truly love my ward here in Florida. Thank you all for everything!

Last week my brother Coby and his cute family came to visit from Massachussets. They were here a week and the time went way too fast. We did get a few days to visit with them and it was a blast. It was fun to have the cousins playing together so well and hanging out like good buddies. We had fun going to the hotel pool, and to Down Town Disney. We got to see a movie and take a boat ride. Jason and I played the card game 5 Crowns with Coby and Tanya. Yes Tanya and Jason tied! So of course we need a rematch in the furture.

Carson's friend Conner Smith from church got baptized on Saturday and I was asked to give the closing prayer. It was so fun to spend time with good friends that Saturday. I also got a surprise phone call from the Young Womens Camp Director last week. I realized girls camp is coming up this month and that this call was going to be interesting. Yep!! I was asked to give a talk at Girls Camp on the last day. Yikes!!! this is really not my thing. I can do a dance or act something out but to give a talk? Yikes again!!! Of course I said yes and I did feel that I would have a good experience. This is my first time ever doing this so it will be interesting! I have til the 25th of this month to get my act together so wish me luck :)

Carson is almost done with school just three days left. I really thing it is pointless to have this last week of school because all they do is watch a movie and play games. Carson has a day this week where they blow bubbles!!! Really? I could sleep in and then get my bubble machine out and let my kids go crazy all day at my own house. Oh well just three more days. Avery got her first real big girl bed last week also. Grandma Aller and I found a really pretty bed set for her twin bed. We don't have a head board still but that can happen later. Avery was so excited that daddy put up her bed that she was hugging him like crazy all that night. She has her dolls in bed with her and she has room to move so much more then her crib that turned into a bed. It was just way to small for her. Chase is so into "Ben 10" that I think he really thinks he is Ben 10. He is so funny! Chase just plays and plays. He still loves putting puzzels together and coloring in his different coloring books. He is now into writing passwords on a paper and making sure no one can decode them. He is getting ready to start Kindergarden at the school Carson goes too. Carson is now officially going to be a third grader!! Wow I feel so old! As for me I have two sisters coming out starting tomorrow and I can't wait. We will be going down to FT. Lauderdale this weekend to stay at a hotel on the beach. It is going to be awesome!!! Can't wait. Well that is all for now. Until my next post.

No comments: