Sunday, June 27, 2010

Carson's Last Day Of Second Grade



Carson is on the very far right in a light blue shirt. His teacher is in the very middle of the picture on a chair. Her name is Mrs. Lees and by far one of Carson's best teachers yet. Carson had a great year and earned so many academic awards this year. He was outstanding in English and writing. I know he did not get that from me :) He also made 100% on almost all his spelling tests. I think he missed no more than one or two words on a handful of tests all year. He is one who loves school and has no problem getting up and dressed every morning. He is kind to all his classmates and I know sets a good example to all around him. He is still currently on a IEP at school. He does get taken out of class for speech help. He has someone who comes in once in awhile to help him with a few things he still struggles on with his issues. All in all he is said to be a well rounded student and stands out to all the teachers.


Carson gets a little shy when I whipped out the camera at school. This is Carson with his awards he got for the year. He did a awesome job in second grade!



I can't believe he is now going to be a third grader!! Wow stop the clock, this is going way too fast! Oh and Carson is also excited because Chase is now going to be in Kindergarten and will be going to the same school and riding the bus together. My boys are so great together and I know Carson will always look out for Chase. Now time for some summer fun!

No comments: