Here it is Avery's new big girl bed and comforter. We still need a head board but not to worried right now. I love this comforter. It is something Avery can grow into as she gets older. I can't wait to make some cute random pillows for her bed. I also plan on making her curtains to match eventually. Avery will say over and over again that daddy made my bed for me. She watched Jason put it together and she wouldn't stop kissing and hugging him. She was so excited. So glad she is loving her bed!
Monday, June 7, 2010
New Bed and Comforter For Avery
Here it is Avery's new big girl bed and comforter. We still need a head board but not to worried right now. I love this comforter. It is something Avery can grow into as she gets older. I can't wait to make some cute random pillows for her bed. I also plan on making her curtains to match eventually. Avery will say over and over again that daddy made my bed for me. She watched Jason put it together and she wouldn't stop kissing and hugging him. She was so excited. So glad she is loving her bed!
Labels:
Avery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment