

Had to post the first time I got into my Cub Scout Master shirt. I had a great first night with the scouts Tuesday night. Carson was happy to know that I get to be with him every Tuesday night. I'm trying to understand all that I need to to be a Cub Master. There is a lot to learn, but I am getting myself into it 100%. I want to really make the scouting program for our ward successful. I'm excited to get to know the boys and leaders. I feel that this is such a great opportunity to spend some time with Carson one on one. I'm very excited to get involved and get busy with the Cub Scout program.



1 comment:
Welcome to the cub scout dark side! I'll have to post my pic in my sexy yellow shirt too! (if I can still fit in it that is ha)
Good luck in your calling you'll be a great leader!
Post a Comment