Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Calling!

Look out people we got a new Cub Scout Master in Town!!

Yep I was just called this Sunday. Im really excited yet overwhelmed because I have never worked in this department. I have no clue how this program works. The only thing I have dabbled in is dropping off Carson at church for Cub Scouts and helping him earn his badges. Other than that.... no clue. I know once I get going and get a hang of it all I will feel much better. I know I have some awesome leaders I get to work with so I will have lots of good help. This is for sure a new experience for me, but Im ready to give it a go!


I Cammy Aller
promise to do my best
To do my duty to God and
my Country,
To help other people, and
To obey the Law of the Pack.

:)

1 comment:

Laurie D. said...

You'll do great! Your creativity will really help you in this calling. I thought Cub Scouts was fun, especially being there with Brendan each time.