Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Visit To Kansas To See My Family

A Few Pictures of my family and me while I was out in Kansas













Here's the gang who lives in Kansas. We are missing Conny because her flight got in later that night. There are four of eleven siblings that live in Kansas.
















Grandma Terry with just a few of her grandkids! I think the grandkid count is up to 25 I need to do a good count sometime?






Courtney, my mom, and me










Grandma Terry and the newest addition to the family baby Maile Racule
















Carey and Jamie's little one Braiya Vincent. She is so cute!











Me with my little brother Kerby and wonderful wife Teresa Vincent

















Courtney's little one Maile. I'm so glad I got to see little Maile before she is already walking.















Me, my mom, and Conny out to lunch.
























I was so excited to be able to meet up with one of my very good friends from Kansas. Beth and I have so much fun together and it was awesome to see her again. We went out to lunch to the place we used to double date with our husbands before we were married. Its called Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill. Located in Kansas City, Kansas. Great memories! Thank you Beth for a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

what a fun visit for you! i can't believe that your mom had 11 children! she looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you!!! I have a few more pics of you and Braiya that I'll email you as soon as my camera is charged up!

Love ya!