Monday, October 18, 2010

A Few Make Overs

Notice this plan wooden chair and bright colored tin pots?









With a little spray paint and color I got this










I had a wonderful time repainting these pieces. I love color! I actually found this wooden chair in someones trash a few weeks ago. My mother in law gave me a great idea. Paint the chair and use it to hold plants. I knew just were I wanted to put it. My front door! Its been needing a little something since we moved in this house. I also had these bright colored tins. I knew I wanted to paint them eventually and finally I did! I had 6 of them total. I did each one in a different matte color. I put different plants in each one in hopes they will grow and be well. I don't have the best track record for keeping plants alive. I had a little helper named Avery the whole time I did this. She was so fun to have next to me. She helped put soil in the tins and watched me paint each one. It has been wonderful weather as well here in Florida. These are memories I will always remember. I love make overs!

No comments: