
Yes this is true! Chase is officially graduated from Kindergarten. Jason and I were surprised to find out that they make such a huge deal out of the children moving on from Kindergarten. I'm not the biggest fan of this just because it did end up costing us money and what can I say it's just Kindergarten? We did have fun at the ceremony and Chase was excited the whole night. They each got a diploma and shook the principals hand. Chase also got to sing a song with his class and I do have to admit I did get a little teared up. I guess it is amazing to me that Chase is growing up so fast! I'm really proud of my little guy and for having a love for learning. Way to go Chase!!!
Chase and Mrs. Fitzgerald

Chase excited to graduate!

Proud Daddy

Chase coming down the isle!
Excepting his Diploma!



No comments:
Post a Comment