Quincy and I got a free tickets from my friend Nerada Owens who is one of the dancers at Sea World. Quincy has never been so we got lucky and had time before she had to leave to go back home to go together. You can see a picture of Nerada, Quincy, and I with Big Bird and Elmo. We caught them right in time! Quincy and I got to see all the shows and hit all the rides that day. It was hot but perfect! Our favorite ride is the
Manta. AMAZING.......! We also got to see Nerada and his group the Zancos dance but my camera battery died at that point. It's a great performance though. It's so fun to know he is one of my kids dance teachers. Had a ball and thanks Nerada for the tickets :)
Shamu Show about to start

Quincy, Nerada, and Me with Big Bird and Elmo!

Quincy getting a quick picture with Cookie Monster :)

Quincy and I got a souvenir cup and filled it up all day long!


What a great day with my sister :)
No comments:
Post a Comment