Thursday, June 9, 2011

Royal Hat Party

y friend Cyndi from church came up with this really cute idea to have a hat party! After all the commotion about the Royal wedding that took place a few months ago she was inspired to throw a Royal Hat Party!!! I really didn't have time to make up a hat from scratch but I did find a hat of Avery's and a huge purple head band to go with it. It was really fun. You can see in the pictures below that a lot of the ladies got real creative. Cyndi's mom in the picture won best Royal Hat in the group. It's the one that looks like the gal from the actual royal wedding. Her cousin made it from scratch for her and it looked so much like the original one! We all brought a dish or snack to share and mingled. We then played "Bunco" for the remainder of the night. It was just pure girly fun! Next time I want to make my hat and see what I can come up with.
Me and My Hat!

Me, Anne( Cyndi's mom) and Cyndi the host

Love Cyndi's home made hat!

This is the Royal Hat Gang!

M

No comments: