Friday, June 24, 2011

I Want To Be A Couponer!

TLC Extreme Couponing


Had a awesome experience at Junes Relief Society Activity last week. Missy Eby who lives in Orlando, Florida is one amazing couponer! She and her friend Tammy who is also shown in the pictures below came and taught us ladies a free class on how to coupon. WOW! it was amazing and I got so many tips and tricks. Missy is such an amazing person. She totally gives God all the credit for her coupons. With all the free products she is able to get, she also gives so much away to charities
Extreme Couponer (Missy Eby) I think she was on the third episode of TLC Quincy, Missy, and I

Missy Eby and her friend Tammy ( Two amazing women)

Missy explaining how to shop with coupons

One of the women in our ward made this super cute yummy cake. See the coupons for the decorations

Quincy, Missy, Tammy, and Me having some fun!

Quincy and I


So far I have learned to shop at Walgreen's and CVS with coupons and store points. I can leave with razors, deodorants, lotions, bath wash, makeup, laundry soap, and lots more for almost free! I can see why they say it is a rush!! I will have to post my next trip to those stores and show you what I come home with for under $10.00 dollars. It's amazing and I now have a stock pile. Once I get a good amount for my family I will continue to coupon for these items and give them to other family's in need. I still have a lot to learn, but I'm getting there ;)

Sample of one of my coupon trips to Walgreen's

These were all name brand products and each around $5.00 each at least.

Sorry it's hard to see but my total for this transaction was
$5.14 cents
I saved total $34.49 cents
Not bad Huh!

No comments: