Friday, June 24, 2011

Titusville Florida Beach

Got to explore another beach this past week. Quincy was still in town and so we all loaded in the car and headed to the East Coast this time. We drove right by Kennedy Space Center and tried out one of the beaches near where they launch the space shuttles. It was another hot day and perfect to be at the beach. The East Coast beaches are a lot different then the Gulf side. I'm not a big fan of the Atlantic side mainly because its not that crystal clear blue water and soft white sand. Jason and the kids just loved this beach! It had big waves for surf and to play in. I couldn't get Jason out of the water the whole time we were there. He loves the ocean!! Quincy and I mainly laid out and talked while the kids built sand castles, collecting sea shells, and played with Jason in the waves. I only caught a few pictures that day since the sand was getting into my camera. Here is some better information on were we went to the beach in Titusville, Florida

One really neat thing we saw while walking to the beach was a huge turtle! It was just strolling by near the beach and the parking lot. The kids got a huge kick out of it. So caught some fun pictures.


No comments: