Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aligator Fun!

SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE!


DID I LISTEN? NO! :)


THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U GATORS MESS WITH ME!

UNCLE COBY AND FAMILY VISIT U PICK CITRUS!


LOOK THE KIDS GOT A GATOR TOO!



Aunt Tanya pushing Chase on the big play set they have there.



Right next to where I live there is a huge orange grove. It's a U Pick Citrus and they also have fun Monster Truck rides that take you all over the groves. They have a huge playground and shop as well. It's very family friendly and so much fun to visit. They have a huge shark and alligators you can take pictures with. There is a beautiful lake where you can even fish from the dock. It's so beautiful and the kids love it. Usually every time we go and visit I buy honey sticks for the kids and I. I love honey sticks! They also let you try the fresh citrus fruits that are in season. I still want to have a family picnic sometime soon there. Here are a few pictures from my family members visiting :)

No comments: