Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day Of School For All 3 Aller Kids

Boys school bus

Carson and Chase 2011-2012 school year begins at SawGrassBay Elementary

Carson's 4Th grade teacher Mrs. Self


AVERY GOES TO PRE-K!

This girl has no problems poising :) She loves her Barbie back pack!


The day is finally here! All three of my kids are in school and I am all alone for the first time in 9 years. Granted Avery is just in preschool and gone for three hours. It is still crazy to me that I can sit in my house and not hear one "MOM" or whining sound! Of course I cried after I dropped Avery off at her class. It was different for me to leave her since she is my only girl and my last child. I realize that from this year on I will have kids in school until they graduate.

I never thought I would only be 31 and have no more little ones still at the house? I do get sad all the time that I'm not able to have anymore :( I do cherish the three I have no question about that. I just always pictured my house full of little feet for a much longer time. I feel fortunate that I keep my self very busy. That way I'm not just sitting around feeling sad all day long. I love my hobbies and I have great friends that I love to visit or help out when I can. I still am the Cub Scout Master in my church and will be back to that next week. I also love keeping up my house and having it as clean as I can so I can enjoy family time.

All in all the kids had a wonderful first day. My favorite picture is the one of Avery bending down to pose in her classroom :)

No comments: