Just a few months ago we got a new fun zone to go to called
Skyzone. It's an indoor huge trampoline place. Its for all ages and they even hold fitness classes. Since we have had so much family out to visit this month we took everyone there to check it out. I didn't jump so that I could take pictures for everyone. All three of my kids got to jump along with Brady, Evan, Quincy, and Chuck. Then when my other brother Coby and his family came into town we went there again and they also loved it! You can see in the pictures below a few of the in the air shots I got. I actually think the adults enjoyed it just as much as the kids :)
I'm looking forward to taking the aerobic classes there. It is such an awesome work out and trampoline jumping is one of the best exercises you can do. Its also perfect for me since I need to do exercises that are easy on my joints.
Uncle Chuck showing off his skills :)
You can see all the kids and Uncle Brady in the white T shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment