Carson pointed out the back door and yelled "Mom look a hot air balloon is right in our backyard"! I grabbed my camera and sure enough it was headed right over our lake. I see these often in Clermont, and they look so beautiful in the air. I even waved to the people in the basket. This is really neat for the kids to see so close up.
Friday, August 26, 2011
In My Back Yard!
Carson pointed out the back door and yelled "Mom look a hot air balloon is right in our backyard"! I grabbed my camera and sure enough it was headed right over our lake. I see these often in Clermont, and they look so beautiful in the air. I even waved to the people in the basket. This is really neat for the kids to see so close up.
Labels:
florida 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment