Here are just a few pictures of my side trip to California from Utah. I do love being able to visit the state where I am from originally. I got a opportunity to visit my dad and two brothers. I of course did some wood working with my dad and had a wonderful time. I got to stay with my oldest brother Cory and his cute family this time. We had fun catching up and remembering our childhood days. I also got to meet up with my other brother Brady and his wife and son for lunch before I went back to my dads house. It was perfect weather and the timing was just right for everything. I always enjoy my time with my dad and love that he is so talented with wood working! You can see below a few highlights of my trip to California! :)
Some of the projects I worked on and made :) Love it!!



No comments:
Post a Comment