Thursday, September 11, 2008

Disney World 9-8-08







Monday September 8Th Jason, Carson, Chase, and I got to go to Disney World. We also meet up with Jason's sister Kristen, husband Scott, and daughter Maya. We started out at Hollywood Studios where we got to meet some Disney Characters and went on some fun rides. Carson got picked along with a few other kids to learn to be a Jedi. They had the robes and light sabers for each of the kids and a Jedi master to teach them the ways of the force. It was SOOOO COOLLLL!!!!! Carson actually got to fight Darth Vader at the end of his training which I got on film and also got a certificate that says he is an official Jedi! It was so great to see his face light up with excitement. Chase loved watching the live Indiana Jones stunt show, and meeting the red Power Ranger. They had fun playing on the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" play ground, and loved the Star Tours ride. We got to see Micky Mouse Club House live on stage and also The Little Mermaid live. We later in the day hopped over to Magic Kingdom where we spent the rest of the day riding the magical rides. I think we hit almost every ride possible which made for a fun fulfilled day. Carson and Chase loved Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain so much we went on them twice in a row. Maya and the boys also got to meet and talk with the Disney Princess. Carson said when we walked in the room " OH Man where is the boy stuff" I told him that he was so lucky to meet not one but three Princesses at once. I thought they would have other characters in the room as well, but Maya was thrilled and got all their autographs. Disney World is a magical place especially when you watch your kids light up with excitement. Here are a few pictures of the kids and a video of Carson fighting Darth Vader.

5 comments:

Coop said...

That looks like so much fun! Max would be so jealous. When we were in Disneyland, they had the Jedi training but, Max wasn't picked and was so bummed. You have so many fun things to do down there!

Laurie D. said...

What a lucky kid! Sounds like you guys had a great day, and certainly have a lot more stamina than we do when we take our kids to Disney.

Kathleen said...

looks like so much fun! believe it or not, emily is now into star wars and i'm sure even she wouldn't have passed up the chance to cross light-sabers with darth vader! (but, i think meeting cinderella would've trumped all!) 'glad you all had fun!

Walker said...

Looks like too much fun, I think you should come back to Nebraska. We aren't having as much fun here. Glad you were able to spend some time with your family. Is your mom-in-law still coming to watch the kids for your surgery? I wish you were here taking my class with me too.

Albanie said...

That is so cool! They have done so many more fun things since I've been there back in the day! Glad you guys had a great time!