Well besides getting ready for my big surgery next week I went to the eye doctor a few days ago for an eye exam and came out with a prescription for eye glasses. I have never had any problems with my eyes till now. The doctor said it was very mild but to me its serious. It just goes to show that I'm aging faster then I would like. I only need them for driving so that's not to bad. I am near sided and cant read the signs until I'm pretty close up. It is annoying since I miss most my turns due to not knowing what street was coming. Oh well I will have to show a picture of me wearing my glasses when I get them. "Don't Laugh"
Also my little Chase who will be 4 this month went to the doctor yesterday due to a bad cold. The doctor asked him to stick his tongue out and Chase could not do so. I never had a doctor tell me this but Chase is Tongue Tied! He gave me some numbers to call a surgeon who can clip underneath his tongue. I thought maybe that will help him with his speech and his lisp. Then he also went to the eye doctors that same day and he too has to wear glasses now. Chases eyes are really bad though. He is very near sided and has a high prescription. I still cant believe that he will be wearing glasses full time everyday! We still have to go pick them out and he has no clue whats to come. Poor kid had a sinus infection, needs to get his tongue clipped and now has to wear glasses full time all on the same day. "Okay can the Allers have a break now"!! we are going broke!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
i had to get glasses for driving (near-sightedness, like you) for my 26th birthday--wohoo! it's not so bad though, but i too, felt less-than-stellar and old! i blame my newly bad eyes on computer screens and pregnancies!
tell chase to hang in there! poor guy!
Oh, glasses on little kids are the cutest. My friend's 18-month-old recently got some and she just pointed out everyone who has glasses too, so he knew he was still cool.
I had to wear glasses starting around 6 years old. He'll get used to it, and then he can hit the contacts when he's a bit older. Sucky but manageable. Sorry Chase!
Oh I bet you will look super cute in glasses it's not that bad and chase will look adorable. Good luck with surgery. I had 4 last year for my kidney stones plus two emergency room trips and Jared's achilles surgery then the baby this year and her stay at the hospital and jared just pulled his hamstring.......so I feel ya on the going broke part....and getting old
I just read your comment from forever ago about SYTYCD!!! I am so sad it is not on anymore!! I have no idea what to do with myself!! I guess I will just have to dance in front of a mirror while Shawn mans the DJ-ing and the lights. Jk!! :)
Your family is so cute!! How are you liking FL?
Post a Comment