Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GO Carson!





Carson a few weeks ago was picked by his teacher for the Terrific Kid award. He got to go to a special ceremony during school and received a certificate and also some coupons for free food and so on. He also was in the local newspaper with the other kids from school that also received this award. Carson is doing so good in school. I still cant believe I have a 1st grader! He seems so mature for his age sometimes I have to stop and remind myself that he is only 6. He also has not missed one spelling word on his spelling tests. As you can see in the picture above he has all 100%. I know he did not get that talent from me! I also have been so proud of him for his willingness to read the scriptures with me every night and also memorizing the 13 Articles of Faith. He has memorized three now and is working on the fourth article of faith. He truly is soaking everything up and he is doing great. He is such an example to his younger siblings. Carson has moved mountains in his speech. He is truly wonderful and special to our family. "GO Carson" keep up the good work buddy!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Go Carson! I can't believe he's six too - it will be so great to see him and the kids this Christmas (and you and J too!).