Monday, November 10, 2008

Gas Prices Drop!

Why is it that I feel the need to drive just because the gas prices drop. I have been in a better mood even because of the drop! Here in Florida I have paid $2.07; I know some of you pay even lower, and yes I'm happy for you! Just because it dropped I feel like I need to leave my house for who knows the reason just so I can take advantage of filling up for half the price. As for Jason, I told him to travel as much as he can while the prices are low, he looked at me like "Hey I'm finally working from home like you like" (Me) Of course I like it when your home, I just like that you can get extra on your pay check from not having to spend all your money on the $4.00 gas prices as you travel the whole state of Florida weeks at a time! Well that is my thought on that subject.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so true! I was just thinking I needed to go and fill up. Never know when we'll wake up and the price is at "arm & a leg" again!

Kathleen said...

yes, we are loving the lower gas prices too! road trip, anyone?

BriANDaleen said...

I hear ya, although, out here the price is still $2.29, but it's a lot better than it has been!