
I'm so grateful to live near a temple. Living in Florida has been so wonderful. I love my new ward and the people are just awesome. Since I feel settled in now, I have made it a goal to attend the Orlando Temple every other Friday. I have now been twice and Jason is going this Friday. I want to find a babysitter soon so that Jason and I can go together. I'm also really delving into genealogy work for my family. I find it coming to the top of my list as soon as all the holidays are over. I attended a Family History class the other week and found it so helpful and motivating. I feel we have been truly blessed since moving to Florida and having the Temple so close.



1 comment:
I didn't get a chance to see the temple this weekend! I've got my fingers crossed for this coming weekend! It look GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment