Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"What's in your Boot"?



So for whatever reason it has been cold here this week. I really thought I had left the cold weather behind in the mid-west! "I actually think it followed us here"!

So anyway I decided it was time to get the old "UGG" boots out and put them to use! My tootsies were freezing this morning! So as I'm slipping one of them on I feel like I just stepped on a pile of rocks! After saying "Ouch" I pulled it off and dumped out a bunch of cherries! "Can I say RANDOM"!! I said to my self out loud; "OOH, so that's where the "Hi Ho Cheerio" game pieces went"! Good news though, my feet stayed warm the rest of the day! :)

So what I want to know from you is "What's in your boot"?

2 comments:

Amber M. said...

THAT is priceless. You've got a squirrel in your family!

Anonymous said...

That's great! Maybe one day I'll find my rings stuffed in a shoe or box somewhere too!