Since the weather is awesome, we walked around Down Town Disney and even took a boat across the lake twice. We looked around at the different shops and the boys told me everything they really wanted. I did get a little treat for them for the boat ride back, and that was yummy rock candy on a stick! We so enjoyed each others company, and enjoy a beautiful day! I love my boys so much, and they bring so much joy and laughter to my life. I hope to do this more often with them, and I know Jason is looking forward to his day with them as well.
The pictures below include the boat ride, Carson and Chase finding the Transformers section in the store, and also a Potato Head, My Little Pony, and Star Wars make it your self centers. These make it your self areas where unbelievable! Its crazy the kind of stuff Disney sells. Check it out!









3 comments:
what a fun day! i'm sure the boys loved all of that mommy-time!
Ha-ha! Actually taking my advice to spend time with boys;)
Love it!!!
Downtown Disney is a fun place (when you're not working there). How was the movie? Oh, wait, you wrote about that. Hope we'll do it sometime again. Unfortunately, it is our family's sick time now :(
Looks like fun. I wish that we could hang out down town anywhere. It's so cold I can't handle it. Your a lucky woman to live in Florida.
Post a Comment