Thursday, February 26, 2009

Power Wheel Make Over

BEFORE



AFTER

I found this Power Wheels on Craigslist a few weeks ago. I loved it when I saw it because I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and give it a makeover! I love painting and even though I'm not to good with spray paint, I did okay! I took all the stickers off and cleaned it down, then went for the paint. I had so much fun doing this, and the kids just love driving it around. In total I think I payed $40.00 for the power wheels and paint. Not bad hugghhh!!! As you can see in the After picture that I still have a little painting still to do along with a few touch ups. What do you think?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What do I THINK?!?!?!?!?! I think Jason got pretty da*% lucky to find you and not only that but he actually closed the deal and got you to marry him!!

Definitely make sure you tell him I said that! hahaha

Also, I know I am a stranger to you...but your hubs and I go waaaaaaaay back...we may be coming to Florida in September. (We have a timeshare, our week is Labor Day week, and I think we are going to try and actually use it this year.) I would love to finally meet you and catch up with Jason if we come.

Amanda said...

Cammy why you gotta be so talented in EVERYTHING! You are starting to make me look bad. Seriously stop it! :)