This is a picture of an elevator in a Target store in West Palm Beach, Florida. This is my first experience with seeing one of these before. I was with my sister Courtney and her son Emosi. Courtney is modeling the elevator for me as she is hands free of her shopping cart. This is so cool because you literally send your shopping cart up its own elevator while you meet it up at the top or bottom. It is pretty cool I do have to say. Have any of you seen one of these?
Courtney and Emosi showing us how this works
Courtney riding the elevator next to her shopping cart. Pretty cool!!
2 comments:
We actually have one here in salt lake at the downtown Wal-
mart and yes...great invention. Pretty cool!!
I'm totally laughing. Yup, use these all the time here. Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, etc. all have them. They are pretty cool.
Post a Comment