Wednesday, December 3, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 Things tag

I got tagged by Jamie Vincent :) !! Lets see what I can come up with...

8 TV shows I watch:
1. Hero's
2. House
3. Mentalist
4. CSI
5. Bill O'Rielly
6. Office
7. Life
8. PBS (due to my kids)

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to Celebration City with Kelly and Family
2. Cleaned my house
3. Did 5 loads of Laundry
4. Said goodbye to Kelly and family as they journeyed back to Kansas
5. Took a long nap (10 minutes)
6. Caught up on emails
7. Made doctor appointments/ helped Carson with homework
8. Watched Heroes from Monday night

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Outback Steakhouse
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Chipotle
4. Bahama Breeze (YUM!)
5. Pizza
6. Mexican
7. Melting Pot
8. Chic-Filet

8 Things to look forward to:
1. Visiting Family and Friends in Utah
2. Seeing my oldest brother Cory get sealed in the temple
3. Shopping sales (Okay window shop)
2. To have a healthy husband and kids
3. Start my own homemade craft business
4. Get back in shape and loose my belly for once!
5. Take sewing classes
6. Being out of Debt
7. Visit family and friends in Kansas
8. Owning my own house again!

Not the most gripping thing you'll read today but it was interesting trying to remember what in the heck I did less than 24 hours ago.

I tag Anna Brewer and Tarrah Denham (Have Fun)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am done with mine, you can go check it out. It was fun