My niece Victoria taking her medicine with ease!My sister in law Stacey Vincent that was here visiting for Thanksgiving had a great idea to get kids to take there medicine. Avery has been sick this past week and every time I go to give her medicine she puts up a fight and it ends up all over her or the floor. My niece Victoria was also sick and had to take medicine while she was visiting and did it with ease! I totally thought this was an excellent way to get kids to take there medicine and swallow it! You just take a straw and use it in those open medicine measurement spoons and then they drink it out of a straw. I tried it with Avery and it worked with ease!! I'm so excited about this method I wanted to pass it along to all those who go through the fun of getting your kids to swallow medicine. Thanks Stacey for the great idea!



1 comment:
Brilliant.
Post a Comment