
And we are off to Utah tomorrow morning for Christmas break. Only we will be gone until January 8Th. I cant believe its already time to leave. The boys are so excited to see their cousins and grandparents! Chase even took the liberty of packing his own bag the other day and rolled it out and said "Okay Lets Go Everyone"! I'm for sure worried somewhat because I'm taking all three kids on a plane for the first time by myself!! Jason has to stay and work for 6 days until he will come and join us. I have no idea how this will turn out, but I am having Jason give all of us a blessing tonight! We will be staying in different areas while we are there including: Springville, Logan, Whitney Idaho, and Salt Lake area to see our friends the Macks. I'm very excited and cant wait to see everyone, its been way to long! Well I really hope that everyone will have a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I appreciate all my family and friends who have shown me so much support, and love!
December Birthday Shout Out
Want to give a shout out to my family members who are celebrating their Birthdays in December:
Terry (my mom) December 8Th
Quincy Smith (my sister) December 20Th
Savannah Vincent (my niece) December 15Th



1 comment:
Hope y'all have fun, it was so great to see you in Tennessee!! Don't forget to hug my mom for me! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment