We were watching a Christmas movie, and I look over at Chase and see him propped up on his knees totally asleep! He is my one that can sleep in any position at any time. As we speak he hasn't budged at all. Its been 45 min. I guess he is comfortable!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
So Comfortable!
We were watching a Christmas movie, and I look over at Chase and see him propped up on his knees totally asleep! He is my one that can sleep in any position at any time. As we speak he hasn't budged at all. Its been 45 min. I guess he is comfortable!
Labels:
Chase sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ok, I just looked at a lot of your posts....honestly, I skimmed through the whole blog reading a lot of the posts. If my husband wasn't nagging me to get to bed, I would've read everything. Anyway, I learned a lot about you. I had no idea you were so talented. You've made so many cute things. I have no homemaking skills whatsoever. I can cook a bit and that's it. Also, I didn't know you were a dancer. I love to dance. I'm not trained or anything but I love watching the pro's do it. LOVE SYTYCD. Can't wait for next season.
Adorable kids you have...love their cute faces and I love your daughters chubby legs when she was younger. Ok, that's all I can think of that I read and saw! Cute blog!
I love the new layout, Cam-zzzz!!!
Post a Comment