(My wonderful brother Kelly and me at the movies

All the cousins gathered around "Buzz Light Year', and feeding the Swans at the park
I had such a awesome, fun, entertaining Thanksgiving! My older brother Kelly (who is a twin) came out with his family. His wife Stacey, and four girls Klarrisa, Savannah, Victoria, and Isabella also joined us for a Florida Thanksgiving. It was so much FUN! we filled everyday with an activity and or Disney! Carson, Chase and Avery had a ball playing with there four cousins. Since now living here for 6 months I was able to show them around Orlando and so on. I think we fit everything in I wanted to do with them except a few items. We went to Downtown Disney, Disney World, The Swan Park (as I call it) Paradise Park (which is awesome) Ate by beautiful lakes near by, and also ate at the worlds largest McDonald's. We stayed up way too late every night laughing and talking and or watching movies! Aunt Stacey made some crafts with the kids (which I will post later) and believe it or not I baked some awesome Pumpkin Spice Cookies that my sister in law Jamie Vincent sent me! I put my Christmas decor up along with my fake Christmas tree. I had the kids help put the ornaments on. It looks good by the way! We then had a mini Christmas while they were here and opened presents. The boys got Nerf guns that shoot soft darts, and Avery got a new Cabbage Patch infant baby doll. She loves Baby's!! It was so great to have family around for Thanksgiving this year! I sure do miss living close too everyone. Kelly, Stacey and Girls thanks for making this holiday a memory I will never forget! Miss and Love you guys Cam



1 comment:
Having family in town for holidays always makes things better! I'm hoping to meet up with Conny in December in Utah. Oh, and I didn't realize that Kelly and Stacey have 4 girls now. Your poor brother needs some testosterone in his house ;). I bet it was nice for him to come and visit you guys!
Post a Comment