Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Garage Sale Christmas

Here are a few of things I found for the kids. The main ones are the bike for Carson and the scooter for Chase! I found a bike for Avery and a play kitchen with food. You can hardly tell these items where used. They love it!!








Since we will be in Utah for Christmas this year, we decided to get the kids stuff they needed from Craigslist or garage sales. Since Florida has nice weather year round everyone has garage sales. "Did I mention I love going garage sale ling"! So I think I spent 25-30 bucks on everything I wanted to get them. As you can see in the pictures we already gave them there gifts. First reason we had no where to hide the bikes, and Two I'm so inpatient I wanted them to have it. I do have to say this is the cheapest Christmas we have ever had, and seriously it was so fun trying to hunt everything down. Oh did I mention I'm still wearing shorts and flip flops!!! Today it was 85 degrees! I Love Florida!! sigh......

4 comments:

Ute Family said...

That's awesome. What great deals you found. Maybe I should try that next year.
P.S. I'm still wearing flip flops too...the only difference is that it's freezing here in Utah. Yep, I'm a true Utahn now :)

Walker said...

You seriously have to brag about the wonderful weather!!! I am very jealous as I am sitting in my house because it is too cold to be outside. Miss ya!

Kathleen said...

congrats' on the great deals! what a great idea to do craigslist/garage sale stuff. that way, you guys get to take a trip for christmas AND the kids don't feel like they miss out on the gifts!

oh, and by the way, poo-on-you for the warm weather!!! keep on bragging and you may just get some suprise visitors...us!

BriANDaleen said...

I'm so jealous! It is currently 9 degrees and won't stop snowing...yuck!