Well this will be our first time with receiving a note from Chases teacher with not so good news! It just happened Monday December 1st and I was surprised to read the note from the teacher. This is what his teacher wrote:
12-01-08 Chase had to be spoken to several times today during Plan-Do-Review for saying "OH CRAP". Could you please talk to him and remind him that it is not for school? Thank You!
Jason and I " OH Boy"! So we talked to Chase about it and I'm not sure he really understood what we were saying to him, but he did say " Okay I won't", So we will see. On a side note, Chase does tend to say when something happens, "Oh Crabby" and I have heard him say "Oh Crabs" before so it might of been a misunderstanding. I think he got it from watching the "Sponge Bob" movie awhile ago. I'll let you know if I receive another note or phone call.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment